Jump to navigation
Debit Card Tips
- Inform Security Savings Bank when you are traveling out of state or the country.
- Monitor your account frequently.
- Know your daily withdrawal limit.
- If you need to increase your limit, let us know before you will be making the purchase.
- Protect your personal security when accessing an ATM or using your PIN at retail locations.
- Report a lost or stolen card immediately. After banking hours call 1-800-383-8000.
- MasterCard SecureCode helps prevent unauthorized use of your card online with an extra layer of security that prevents fraudulent purchases when you check out online. Start protecting your card today in a few easy steps by clicking here: